Underrated Anime

If you want an old school underrated anime and you like Neon Genesis Evangelion. Martion Successor Nadesco is a good series.

3 Likes

I feel like dorohedoro is underrated. Its been years since season 1 came out. I like it for the interesting world building, the fights, and badass women like Noi. And good news everyone

4 Likes

Gonna have to check it out

4 Likes

I agree with you. I thought it was amazing. Alot of people skipped over it. Story is awesome art style is good. And the main antagonist has mushroom powers, everyone fears him….lol couldn’t be any better.

@MageHeart you need to watch it.

4 Likes

Mushrooms? you mean like
Sabikui Bisco

3 Likes

Hahah yeah. I got like half way through and then got consumed by the game Destiny. Imma get back to it. @MageHeart aleays coming in clutch

2 Likes

Man I loved Bisco, That was a well done anime

3 Likes

A few that I really liked that seem underrated are Kemono Jihen and Raven of the Inner Palace.

5 Likes

Welcome to the fun, Watch that Bear he does some crafty stuff :unamused:

3 Likes

Hell Girl in my opinion is underrated. I was only 7 episodes in then I fell off from it but I think it’s good enough to give it a try. If your into a plot about people taking revenge by bringing other people into hell and giving them torture and pain then you’re welcome to watch it.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community!

4 Likes

Not to sound like a broken record, but welcome to the community @Chargeb0lt . I have never heard of either of those series, care to elaborate what they are about?

3 Likes

Thank you!! And sure!

Kemono Jihen is like a supernatural mystery. A Tanuki runs a deceive agency with a bunch of kids who are also supernatural beings and they take care of cases related to spirts and ghosts etc.

Raven of the Inner Palace is about a consort in a palace known as the raven consort and she doesn’t preform “nightly duties” for the emperor or anything but she has mystic abilities which she uses to assist with helping souls pass on to paradise. More supernatural stuff and I guess it’s a romance if you squint but more about the ghosts and stuff.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community :liz_hi:

4 Likes