What anime hit you in your feels?

I really remember that one episode from black bullet where all his students were killed in the bombing attack. It really was a sad episode.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Violet Evergarden episode 10. Had me tear up, because the same thing happened to me.

8 Likes

Robotech was the first anime I saw with all the violence and death intact from the source material. When Roy Fokker dies in Claudia’s arms was really sad.

8 Likes

Shield hero had alot if moments where I had to pause cause I couldnt read through the tears

8 Likes

Angel Beats. I was fine for most of it, but then it sucker punches you toward the end.

8 Likes

Shizu's Last Request | Rimuru Finally Gets a Human Form! | AnimeAnime - YouTube this part gets me everytime

7 Likes

The end of Samurai Champloo.
The 3 just heading off down different paths after all that…bitter sweet.

5 Likes

I was just about to post a scene of Samurai Champloo, such a beautiful ending indeed. Bittersweet is exactly the word I would use, if anything I would say its more sweet than bitter as it feels hopeful, unlike Cowboy Bebop for example.

4 Likes

Nailed it. Two sides of the same coin.

5 Likes

Kimi ni Todoke, Chrono Crusade, Clannad… all the feels.

4 Likes

Toradora. Specifically episode 19.

6 Likes

“my dress up darling” did it in a good way. I mean I started watching it expecting 100% ecchi without impurities :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

@felixjordanoff Two sides of the same coin, exactly! I would also like to add that I think both series are about finding a purpose in life and how age and youth influences that search. While Spike realizes that he didn’t have a purpose or anything left to live for at the end and dies, Jin, Mugen and Fuu all realized they DID have a lot to live for, which is why they survived something they shouldn’t. I think both series are meant to be watched back to back.

6 Likes

“Banished from the Hero’s Party” - What happens to the soldier when he is used up and the War goes on? How does he re-enter society? What does he do when it seems like his main skills are no longer needed?
Sure. It is set in a swords and sorcery world, but, as a disabled vet, what Red is going through is eerily familiar to me on a very personal level.

9 Likes

welcome @stalker1647

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @stalker1647 !

5 Likes

@stalker1647 Thanks for your comment, it resonated in me. I’ll be sure to add that anime to my must watch!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @stalker1647

3 Likes

Yep, beebop is a sad parting and ominous, while champloo has resolution and fond memories in its parting scene.

5 Likes