What games are you playing on your phone?

Azur is my game. Yeah I can see what your saying. But once you get past that hurdle it’s smooth sailing.

4 Likes

Not exactly possible when you’re playing 5 other games. Either you hook me within the first month or so, or not at all.

Which really sucks, cuz I wanted those waifus…at least I got Musashi on her release at the time without having to spend.

5 Likes

Oh yeah she’s a good grab. Lol. There are way better ones though, the new event has Yorktown 2

4 Likes

Good luck. Hope you last longer than I did.

4 Likes

What’s Azur blue?

4 Likes

I’m guessing they meant Azur Lane??

4 Likes

I figured

4 Likes

That’s what i figured, I was just messing

4 Likes

I tried that one. I still have it but I’m playing
Azur lane
Nikki
Final fantasy EXVIUS
Bleach

4 Likes

Ahh ok. Understandable.

4 Likes

Did anyone had the chance to play the Chaos Rings series? Those games were so great and I really thought that they had the potential to be a staple series of the platform, meaning that a new iteration would release yearly. Stopped after 3 sadly.

5 Likes

the main game i was playing on my phone was Brawl Stars hahah i love that game so much
i was grinding on it the whole pandemic :rofl::rofl:
the only reason why i stopped
is because i need to get a new phone lol
i was also playing the call of duty game :rofl::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The only game I have at the moment is Alien Hive. I have no idea why I play this game. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I just looked it. What’s it like alien version of candy crush? That’s hat it looks like. I’m telling you get Azur Lane. It’s a bit overwhelming but after a while it’s easy. And the WAIFUS!!!

4 Likes

Paywalls suck, they just hamper natural progress. I was deep into mobile gaming at first but pay to win ruined it all for me.

4 Likes

What the heck is that?

3 Likes

Yo, that’s cool. Zekrom is one of my favorite legendaries

4 Likes

Anyone else trying this Eversoul game. I’m not sure if I’m addicted yet. I’ve been doing dailys since the launch….havnt spent a dime.

3 Likes

The newest escape game from the series I was playing is now available and I just stopped playing because I’m stuck xDDD

3 Likes

What! You got it. Don’t give up. Your better than that

3 Likes