What games are you playing on your phone?

@Keiffer What a copout response. What phone are you using?

4 Likes

Anyone excited for the next event in Azur Lane? FDG is getting a bufff…all hail the iron blood

3 Likes

What??

3 Likes

Yeah Azur is my go to game but that I’ll be is lame. I like how NIKKE just lets you grind away.

3 Likes

Haha yeah right I’m not even that far yet. I’m doing free to play so far. Get on and do my dailys. And I’ll crack out some campaign. But you really put it like that maybe it’s not better. Shoot you really got me thinking”damn NIKKE isn’t that great” lol….guess Azur is about to be my one and only well beside bleach.

3 Likes

Yeah I do like the art and the play. But Azur is my go too…something about those ship girls. And then the figures they have for it….chefs kiss.
Hopeing they will do some NIKKE figures.

3 Likes

I don’t have but one as of now but I have multiple on or-order. Then I have a couple in wishlist just debating on spending the money and then shipping cost. I’ve really been trying to find yudachi but she’s not made anymore or being sold. I’d even take a pre owned but no luck yet. One day I’ll have her I got this for now

Le Malin she not iron blood but how could I not.

4 Likes

Lol. That’s from kan colle,

3 Likes

@Keiffer sorry for the late reply, I have an A12 myself. It’s alright but I rather have another brand.

4 Likes

Bout to start genshin impact on mobile, looks interesting

5 Likes

Oh boy. Good luck traveler!

4 Likes

Good luck. And do t fall into the gatcha

3 Likes

Amazing game… so much to explore… collect EVERYTHING… you’ll need it

4 Likes

Good luck! A great game indeed. I’m playing it since the release, and almost have nothing to complain about. Despite the childish impression the story gives at the start, the number of hidden details about the dark lore of Teivat is impressive. Even the word Teivat itself is a reference to Noah’s ark, because in Hebrew Teivat literary means “ark”. Got much fun finding these!

5 Likes

Cool jus played a bit on my break, n ya looks big, decent combat system too think i shall enjoy this one😁, and collect everything u say? Keep that in mind

6 Likes

Yeah, what Tamkama says is definitely true, every flower/mushroom/gem/etc. will come in handy in one way or another. Actually, if I would start playing again, the biggest advice I would give to myself is to not farm for blue/purple artifacts. In the beginning, there are no harsh requirements for party setup but after a week or two of play nothing but gold artifacts will work well

5 Likes

Mark certain spots on the map for specific flowers and similar. Talk to anyone you can and not just once… lol… As you make particular progress, they tell you more or give your recipes etc… Make sure to cook :smiley:

In general for people like me it’s a perfect game as I want to find every item there is. I can’t stand not having something or showing 83% done :crazy_face:… Great challenges, a lot of @&@)% when you play on mobile as some parts are easier on PC… but again, I’m an old man…

5 Likes

Also a fair warning, you probably won’t be able to build any newer characters you may obtain for a while, as their upgrade materials will likely be restricted to later regions. It’s one of a few things that annoy me about Genshin, not for my sake since I’m pretty much caught up, but more so for the sake of newer players who won’t be at that point for a while.

5 Likes

I didn’t feal I had a problem with that. Some 4 star characters are extremely good and they can be built to be the core of the team. For example Xinyan. I use her as my main tank. Slow skill but easy to upgrade. when you hit higher levels she can stand the huge amount of damage.

5 Likes

Thx for the tips :grin:

4 Likes