What had been your favorite item ever in the box 😁❤️😎

Coins are beautiful :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Alright, I’llgive it a try later this weekend. Thanks!

4 Likes

Yes, it’s one of the temporary tattoos :partying_face: I can’t remember which month it was, but definitely summer box

5 Likes

Imma have to go back and look in my boxes. I’ve consolidated a lot of the items into like 3 boxs. Lol. I’ll find it.

4 Likes

I Used the acric demon slayer light stand for the liz and asuna acrlics too I like to take turns swapping them out! I love it uwu My most used item is definatly the sunglasses case I use it religiously!

10 Likes

I didn’t even think to do something like that. Clever clever. Gonna have to keep an eye on you lol.

6 Likes

That is brilliant, I am mind-blown, @Kuniko :heart_eyes: ! -Liz :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Now we need more liz acrylics and a special liz stand! uwu

6 Likes

Wow, what a clever way to display the figure! Kuniko you might be on to something here.

5 Likes

Nice tat! How long did it last?

4 Likes

I am so in love with the artwork! Rias looks spectacular as a bride, the right mix of beautiful, cute and sexy! And the scale figure matches her voluptuous body indeed.

4 Likes

Surprisingly it lasted for a few days, it didn’t move (ofc by not rubbing it too fast with soup)

5 Likes

aww, it looks like Asuna is flying to the moon, so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Aw Thanks guys! I love being creative. uwu

5 Likes

enjoy your day :laughing:

5 Likes

No sorry. I’m sure there’s info on them somewhere. I only have like 5 wish I had more.

4 Likes

Yeah do t put your self in a pickle. Yea the post office is gonna be real naked up here soon with the holidays around the corner.

6 Likes

My Zero Two acrylic light, and the Monster Masume ice cube tray.

8 Likes

Honestly there is way to much to put on here lol. I love alot of what comes in the box.

4 Likes

I had to buy a replaceme no t base because the USB got damaged on my Zero Two lamp, so I bought like 4 of them for $20 and will be doing the same.

4 Likes