What had been your favorite item ever in the box 😁❤️😎

Name or post pictures of your favorite items you fell in love with from your box.

7 Likes

I’m so in love with SPY x FAMILY items
Happy Adventure GIF by iQiyi

10 Likes

For me its gonna have to be the Rgb acrylic demon slayer light up thing. But I’m a fan of pretty much everything in the box/s. I also really love getting the shirts.

7 Likes

Each new cute Waifu for my shelf, of course :D!

5 Likes

UH, that’s a hard one. I like coins, but that water bottle has become something I use daily. :shushing_face:

7 Likes

That’s definitely Liz’s phone holder. I use it 24\7… Visually I really like the Spy X Family t-shirt :+1:

6 Likes

Liz’s phone holder is something I use when I read. Standing on my bookshelf. Agree with Spy X t-shirt, damn nice design. I’m just sorry that Itachi shirt didn’t win a few months ago.

8 Likes

My favorite items are two acrylic lamps I got in past boxes. I use them all the time!

11 Likes

My favourite item is the thermos that we got from SAO I use that one daily

10 Likes

Hi @Otaku,
I have a question for you, how were you able to remove the protective film?
I still have both lamps with that film, thanks.

5 Likes

Last month’s box was my very first one, but I think the Nekopara Coconut tshirt is my absolute favorite (since that’s from favorite character from the anime). The figure of Albedo was also really cool (even though I haven’t seen the anime she is from yet XD).

6 Likes

My rias from dxd

6 Likes

RIAS!!!

11 Likes

It is hard to find the spot where is easiest to remove the protective film, but it needs to be removed to see the full effect. I used my nails to remove it, nothing special, you just have to find the right spot and try to peel it from the ears or on the bottom of the acrylic where you won’t see the scratch marks.

6 Likes

Hard question, there are so many amazing and useful items. :eyes:

6 Likes

:two_hearts:

11 Likes

I was so happy when I got it :closed_lock_with_key:

10 Likes

Haha I had the same issue. Was like why is it so weird looking. Almost like foggy glass. Duh! There’s a protective wrap on it. Lol

4 Likes

Haha. Wo wo wo! Are we showing prison tats now? Lol. I’m joking, that would be an awesome tat. Something simple and cute.

7 Likes

Did you get this in a TOB?

4 Likes