Best Japanese Snacks?

That’s a snack or two… :grin:

5 Likes

Dang, you ever have Sapora , think that’s how it’s spelled. It was soo good. I haven’t had an booze in over a year. Kinda miss it. Not gonna lie

6 Likes

If you never tried Hitachino Japanese beer I highly recommend this one, they do lots of stuff also a super weird rice red ale :joy:

6 Likes

Hahaha see what you did there. Yeah I totally get it it. I just had to get away from the booze, shits poison. You know what my image is? That’s my preference.

6 Likes

Sapporo is YUM :black_heart:

5 Likes

I don’t know that I’ve seen that in my little hick city.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had it in the past. Don’t remember if I liked it or not, so it must be time to try it again.

4 Likes

In London I only ever find it in places like Japan centre or Ichiban, is a gem of beer but so hard to find! But really any Japanese is absolutely amazing, I’m only a little meh with Kirin Ichiban :joy:

8 Likes

Hey well don’t blame me if you don’t like it. I enjoyed it when I did drink.

5 Likes

My Brother is living in Japan atm. This doesn’t count as a snack BUT it definitely makes me hungry! :laughing:

8 Likes

Love the food, but animal parts on the table are not appetizing to me
simulcast GIF by Crunchyroll

5 Likes

I am so jealous I want to live in Japan too :sob::sob: how is he finding himself there??

5 Likes

I recently bought Wasabi flavored Gouda Cheese :heart: and it just tastes amazing
lidl-reinventa-el-queso-con-un-sabor-de-lo-mas-especial-te-volvera-loco

5 Likes

I was not aware there were other flavors besides chocolate. I’ll be on the lookout!

4 Likes

That looks incredibly delicious! Traveling to Japan is a dream I hope to achieve soon!

4 Likes

…… I’m not sure I feel about this. Lol. Does seem a bit enticing, imma see if they have some near me.

3 Likes

How does that pair with sushi?

4 Likes

He is working there for a year and enjoying it so far. Especially the food. ^^

5 Likes

I don’t eat meat and only have seafood rarely. So I do agree the lobster head IS a lot. My eyes go straight to the rice tbh. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yo looks dope :+1: :lobster:

4 Likes