Have you ever been there?

As someone who barely leaves home, and knows other countries through YT videos I was wondering… have you guys ever been to Japan? Do you dream/plan on going one day? What is it like?

4 Likes

I have never been but me and my friends would like to go i know they are planning on going at some point

4 Likes

I would love to go to Japan. I have just heard of it being hi tech country and would love to experience that once.

The closest I was to any other country is Hong Kong in Asia.

4 Likes

I haven’t been but I am planning a family trip to Japan in the next year or two! I need to see the sights with my own eyes cause I’m sure videos on youtube don’t do them justice! And also… I would love to see a few of the spots that appear in anime… like the Chichibu Bridge in Saitama!

8 Likes

I have been to Japan 5 times and it is the most wonderful beautiful country I have ever been.

6 Likes

I’ve never been there but I would really like to! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ve never been. Been all over Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, the Caribbean, and South America. Never got a chance to go anywhere in the Western Pacific. I’d love to go, but my grumpy old arse would probably set off an international HR incident. :bear::grimacing:

5 Likes

Been through Europe… Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Serbia, France, Croatia, etc. Japan is my dream destination.

7 Likes

Went to Japan for 10 days on a college trip. Half the time in Tokyo, other half in Kyoto. The sights and even the people were vastly different between the two. Kyoto was a lot more traditional.

9 Likes

So many different countries♥ must be really cool!!

5 Likes

I have never been but I’m planning to be moving there in the future! I’m studying the language and doing my best to learn as fast as I can :joy: I’m probably going there on holiday for a month in the 2025! Not sure yet tho :sob:

8 Likes

I have mostly travelled through Europe as I’m originally Italian, been to France Austria Spain Portugal Netherlands U.K. and Ireland, at the moment I’m away on a 3 months trip around south east Asia, I’ve started with the Philippines in September, visited Java Bali and Lombok in October and done Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Georgetown in malaysia, I’m now in Phuket and moving to bangkok in Thailand and I’m closing with Cambodia and vietnam! Is beautiful because in here they have a completely different way to live (plus the food is amazing)

7 Likes

Hoping to go there at some point next year to visit my Brother. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I never traveled to Japan, but I would like that sooo much… Especially to visit Tokyo and Kyoto

7 Likes

Have never been there. I want to experience the ancient Japanese culture in Kyoto and hope to travel there soon with my family.

8 Likes

Do you have some tips, like cultural tips for tourists ? I would love to go :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh I’d love to go one day. An I will just waiting for the right time, plus I know I will be going to spend a ton on figures.

6 Likes

LOL
This will be me. :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Hahaha, nice one…
You can always ask them for the Dub version… :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Bwahahah so true!

7 Likes