Have you ever been there?

Same here XDDD

6 Likes

My Brother keeps sending me pics of his day to day life in Tokyo and I’m so envious! :sob:

7 Likes

What the hack is on that plate?

7 Likes

Actually so so jealous of your brother you have no idea :sob::sob:

6 Likes

I am seeing the plate pic at midnight :rofl:

7 Likes

Not sure tbh! XD

5 Likes

Been to japan 2 times and will be going again next year, and for people who are wanted to go to japan depending on your age there are companies that offer such and group discounts and priceless experiences and benefits.
I can recommend the one I’ve used but I cant remember if it’s allowed here or not so may do after I see.

9 Likes

Ok as far as I know saying the company’s name isnt advertising as long as only once? so I’ve used EFTOURS for my trips. It’s a trustworthy company with minimal problems for travel.

5 Likes

yeah, it 'd be better to go on a company tour if I travel to Japan for the first time

6 Likes

Me and my wife want to go but have not be able to yet. But hope to in the next couple years.

6 Likes

Hahaha. Me too then every time I put on anime. Lol

4 Likes

One day baby… one day…

4 Likes

I was stationed there for 3 years. I miss the food the people just not the subway signs I am 6’4” so they are right at my height for some of the older train stations. By the way roppongi was nuts late at night.

5 Likes

sounds cool (except the signs thing XDD)!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Then how difficult is it for basketball players over two meters? :joy:

4 Likes

That part is a real pain due to height. But food and people are excellent.

5 Likes

i lived there for 2 years there are subs…lol japanese subs at theaters watching an english movie…lol

3 Likes

i lived there for a couple years, iwakuni. learned a lot

3 Likes

Haven’t been yet, but I have a trip planned for February 2024. I’ll be there for about a week because I got a good travel deal. I’m excited to go for the first time!

4 Likes

If i ever win the lottery im definitely moving to japan

4 Likes