May Flyer for those that didn't receive one in the box

Not sure why it wont let me post it in a reply but for those asking here ya go.

11 Likes

I never got the “birthday” gift bonus. I’m not heartbroken over it, though.

4 Likes

You can always contact support@theotakubox.com :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Odd question but, anyone got the link to the next voting i deleted the email before I voted.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing the May flyer @jamesosmith95

4 Likes

Thanks my guy, Much Appreciated!!

I never got the birthday gift as well! gonna have to contact support now.

4 Likes

My response from support about the birthday thing was that it comes on your birth month, for me June, so that maybe why it seems no one got it but obviously I’m not an admin or on the support team so feel free to message than yourselves.

4 Likes

I just got the same response this morning, my Birthday just passed a couple of months ago. So this may be a new thing they are trying.

You only got the birthday gift if your Birthday fell in May, and they have it in file when your Birthday Month falls.

Just strange they had it on the flyer without that disclaimer to confuse people, its need in small print located with the item, (for May Birthday’s only) or whatever month the item appears on the flyer.

3 Likes

For the phone case wallet, was it chance of either of the designs or no? Because I got Yor which I love, but I would have wanted Zero Two just a little more. Just curious

4 Likes

For what it’s worth, mine was Yor’s too. Not sure if it was random or not

4 Likes

I get two boxes and both of mine was of Yor as well, if anyone got Zero Two please speak up in this thread!!!

3 Likes

anyone know if the shirts can be bought separately? I upgrade my box for the 1:9 figure, but occasionally a shirt drops that I would like to get, I just don’t find out about it until it actually is shipped, like this one.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen that yet, only for figures.

5 Likes

welcome @zi0ncat. You can see the incoming t-shirt on the vote link. But it depends on what we vote.

4 Likes

Welcome @zi0ncat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @zi0ncat

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community! :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes