Mobile game which you spent or spend endless time on 😃😍🤫

Ohh that one can never go old and enough :smiley:

3 Likes

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Injustice 1 and Injustice 2 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I rarely buy some things inside the game… My brother spends a lot of money on SoT and Dota…

3 Likes

What I don’t like about buying digital things in FTP is that you don’t actually own it, once the servers go down (which they will eventually) you loose whatever you bought.

5 Likes

This is a sad truth. But I’m hopeing the thee games I play don’t go down in my lifetime.

3 Likes

Exactly, and also, you can never get enough to be best on the server… Always demanding more and more…

3 Likes

I hope your life will be a long one. :smile: :smile:

4 Likes

Exactly! Once I tried my best to be in the top 5 in Gods Among Us and even though I played as much as I could (which I like I said its pretty repetitive: Once you find something a group and technique you stick to it) I was never able to compete with other players who just had more time and resources. I managed to make top 25 though.

4 Likes

They relatively messed up the whole game by introducing the add on fragments. :zipper_mouth_face::confounded:

4 Likes

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan, 1795 days played and counting. KAMEHAMEHA!!!

5 Likes

Wo wo wo buddy lol. I’m not Tryna live to long. Lol. Maybe till I’m like 65 that’s a good decent life.

4 Likes

Everything after that is a torture :rofl:

4 Likes

I wouldnt say torture but yeah I think that’s a good life. If I’m physically fit at that age I may want to stick around a bit longer. Lol.

4 Likes

At this stressful times with Covid, wars… that is not easy… At least for me :rofl:

3 Likes

They relatively messed up the whole game of Injustice 2 by introducing the add on fragments. :zipper_mouth_face:

That’s the biggest injustice they did to us :joy:

4 Likes

Like what you did there. My nephew was a big injustice player. I could never get into it. I did play it on the PlayStation wasn’t good though, I was trash. Lol

3 Likes

Goldenlark: I see what you did there!

smwhere: I rather have a proper port with touch controls like Capcom and Snk did in their original ports of street fighter and KOF. I understand the awkwardness of trying to do commands without physical controls, but after some practice its definitely achievable and intuitive in its own way. When I play or watch others play Injustice its just spamming the same move over and over again, no crossups, no footsies, and so on…

5 Likes

Rise of kingdoms, epic 7, evertale, Diablo immortal
(rok) Applewolf82/Applefort/Applevengence/Applesfarm/Dark Helmut82/Nagatoro82 kingdom 1638 (2xT5, 4x T4)
evertale : wolfheart
epic 7: wolfheart82
Diablo immortal : Infernia ( wiz paragon 326+ H4/5; clan shadows ( forged by fire ratking server)

rok = daily since april 17 2020
epic 7 = 988 days consecutive
diablo = since july 7th ( ratking server online)

long term investment

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @AppleV

3 Likes