Mobile game which you spent or spend endless time on 😃😍🤫

from bottom to top do you have the fighting accounts known as the Wolfpack.
Applewolf82 ( cav/enforcer)
Applefort ( cav/support)
applevengence ( cav/def )
applesfarm ( cav/logistics)
dark helmut82 ( arch/attk)
Nagatoro82 ( arch/def/logistics)

you can buy a brand new car for what I’ve spent on these accounts in the past few years but they perform and unfortunately, the game is so darn competitive if you don’t spend your simply food for the whales…

3 Likes

This is my guilty pleasure: Figure Fantasy.

3 Likes

And for bragging rights, got to meet Anne Yatco at AnimeNYC. Nobara and Raiden Shogun were her main stash. But I met her for Mihara.

8 Likes

That Artwork is stunning :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

What game is this? @AppleV

5 Likes

Thanks I’m downloading now

6 Likes

Ok ok now I’m jealous. I actually use Mihara in my team. Lol. That’s awesome.

5 Likes

Try the game. Not crazy with the fan service but it’s there. Lol

5 Likes

that particular app is known as rise of kingdoms. Think closer to civilization without tanks and technology. Do you actually need diplomacy and it is extremely competitive

5 Likes

the other game: epic seven

6 Likes

This looks interesting.

5 Likes

Great artwork in that game, I must say :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The most time spent on a game, must be Red Alert 2, an old game, not sure if any of you know about it! :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Holy cow! Red alert was my intro into the series. I mean it’s all command and conquer , really enjoyed these games. But like always there one that throws you off the series…C&C 4 killed it for me. But it was also when I got tired of playing on a laptop.

6 Likes

Miss the days of C&C :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Really was a fun game. I think I enjoyed it more then star craft. . Don’t hate me.

6 Likes

Nope I will agree it was, While I have my fun with starcraft C&C really hit all the marks

5 Likes

:saluting_face: thought I was gonna get some flack for that. I know star craft has a following. Lol. Yeah it definetly had more to offer for me but I will give the cinematics/story to StarCraft. Have you ever watched the video of just cut scenes for StarCraft? Chefs kiss*

5 Likes

That looks familiar. Might be one I toyed with for a while and gave up because it kept crashing on me. If it’s stable enough now, maybe I’ll go back and give it a second chance.

4 Likes

Beautiful artwork and an amazing experience, congrats!

5 Likes