Probably aging myself here but:

The Slayers
Bubblegum Crisis
Evangelion
Ranma 1/2
Ghost in the Shell
Railgun/Index
Welcome to Demon School!
Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

7 Likes

Ghos in a shell is freaking awesome. Another great one that people slept on.

4 Likes

I really wouldn’t say Ghost in the Shell was slept on. It’s just all the anime that existed before 2010 “doesn’t exist” in the minds of most.

4 Likes

I think it was. The anime that was out during the same time just was that much better. I think if they brought it back it would get a much better audience. Plus anime is widely more acceptable then back in the 90s

4 Likes

Yeah the movie was alright in my opinion. They could have done so much better. Then again what live action has been good, like holy cow that’s freaking amazing?

4 Likes

I haven’t finished watching Monster, but I agree with you! What I’ve seen so far was fantastic, it reminded me a bit of Perfect Blue in its aim for a “realistic” style of animation and story telling. I started watching Jojo around that time so I had to put Monster aside, but I will continue watching it. Thanks for reminding me of it!

4 Likes

In what world did Faye Valentine fit? Faye Valentine was written as a Femme Fatale
 and the live action was definitely not that.

4 Likes

From what I understood, Faye’s femme fatale persona was just that, a persona she made as a way of coping with the new world she had to live in. Deep inside she was just as lost as the rest of the crew, if not more.

4 Likes

That’s doesn’t change that they completely got her character wrong.

Almost like they decided the actress couldn’t pull off cool, calculating, and sexy and went with brash, crude, and annoying.

4 Likes

I get your point, she definitely has a lot of those traits you mention. I think her arc ended beautifully though, so that makes up for the annoying stuff
 at least for me.

5 Likes

I Agree with you, and not just because of the bad casting, but also because Hollywood, at least recently, tends to cast the same actor for different films, even going so far as having four movies at almost the same time with the same actor. I don’t agree with this because by casting just because of popularity it takes away the possibility of giving a new actor or actress a chance to give a film a more fresh approach.

5 Likes

So many good ones to look out for lol. Sadly, seems people have already said what Ii would of suggested.

4 Likes

Has anyone seen Blue Exorcist ? :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

8 Likes

Watched it all the way to the end

7 Likes

Yep have watched it all.

6 Likes

Yes I have both seasons. Not sure if that’s all of them. I recommend them if your asking about that.

7 Likes

cat planet cuties ( including the xmas special)
shuffle season 1

6 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation! I am just starting with Berserk and I was not sure where to start.

5 Likes

That’s a good start. One of the greatest anime ever.

4 Likes

i forgot a classic

spice and wolf

5 Likes