Post your must-see anime!

What do you think of Hunter X Hunter?

5 Likes

That’s a love hate relationship. I wish they’d bring it back. I don’t have any of the manga or have any figures. Maybe one day.

5 Likes

Idk, I kinda like most CGI anime, as long the story is good and the 3D is not too uncany, I can give it a shot. ppl dont realize how overworked the animators are and they really need the help from 3d assets.

4 Likes

BESERK IS A MUST SEE ANIME but you gotta watch the original anime not the remake movies they made lol :joy: those were cool but the original anime is 10x better :fire:
Also if you haven’t started ONE PIECE
My gosh you are missing out lol I know it’s long but trust me
It’s WORTH IT!!!
It’s a unforgettable adventure

6 Likes

There we go. It’s surprising that not a lot of people know about this masterpiece. What a shame. You hear that there gonna continue the series?

5 Likes

I love how we all kinda start off with the most dark fantasy stuff haha

6 Likes

Yeah unfortunately it was the cgi anime for me. I just started collecting the big leather books the have. I have 1-5, I beleive. I will get them all of course

6 Likes

I have to add 86 for me was an absolute masterpiece!!

6 Likes

‘Shadows House’ is a SUPER GREAT anime! I HIGHLY recommend it!

8 Likes

Good anime, but the ending left me with PTSD lmao. Manga saves the day

5 Likes

Because I myself wasn’t a big fan of anime in childhood, I’d probably recommend to my past self to watch the Death Note

5 Likes

I agree with SAO you should check out the abridged version that one is brilliant.

5 Likes

And its OST is also awesome :guitar: :studio_microphone:

6 Likes

I agree with you. Have you heard the Samurai Champloo soundtrack? It’s pure bliss.

5 Likes

I have been searching for Beatbox version of ‘Just Forget’ for years. my hunt for the complete collection of Samurai Champloo music has finally come to an end 3 years ago.

6 Likes

High School DxD

8 Likes

Since i like hurting myself emotionally i always recommend,

Your lie in april
Violet evergarden
A silent voice

7 Likes

Ahaha I feel you :joy: watched Violet evergarden a million times and I always cry like a little baby! I went to see the movie at the cinema and I was holding back the tears but a girl sitting two seats next to me was sobbing so hard I had to ask if she was alright :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I was suppose to a silent voice in theaters and i couldnt bring myself to go cry that hard in public lol

6 Likes

Ahahaha yeah same for me I have just been holding everything in, the problem for me is that I literally cry for everything in anime whenever I get attached to any character :joy::joy:

5 Likes