Promote your talents!

Well, first game is Syystem: The Phantom Train, a paranormal visual novel in an abandoned subway. The ghost of a wrecked subway car has been trapping people inside, and you’re solving puzzles trying to catch it.

For families, there’s Jack Sprout, a children’s adventure game about a sunflower sprout who becomes a farmer instead of growing into a sunflower. It emphasizes community involvement.

You might have a hard time finding the book, The 12th Dimension (sci fi). My publisher forfeited publication rights when we ended our contract so it’s no longer available except on resale every now and then.

7 Likes

oooo, these remind me of old FF games, especially Jack Sprout.

7 Likes

That one was developed under contract. Our client wrote a children’s book about the character and his adventures and had a whole merchandise line. It was a very enlightening experience.

7 Likes

I do custom builds mainly from fodder lot of already broken toys/figures, some miniatures, and “tabletops”. Here some of my stuff some still need work on but all my complete stuff put up with the move.

9 Likes

That’s amazing Drasker! Did you study game developing or was it something you learnt on your own?

7 Likes

I recently got a set of books on mentalism by Peter Turner :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Some of both. I knew I wanted it from an early age, but finding a school that taught it as a core curriculum was a massive benefit. But actually going in and doing it taught me way more than anything else ever did.

7 Likes

Wow :heart:

6 Likes

Anyone who knows how to do 3D modeling?

5 Likes

Not yet, but I got the program this summer. Just have not sat down to mess with it yet. I have Clip Studio.

4 Likes

My name is Jon-Laurence Esnard de Cespedes.
This post is to share some of my talents
(perhaps for potential collaborations?).
poetry & prose. drawing & painting. graphic design. stage and voice acting.
I manage a live-production theatre in (the state of) Central Georgia called Theatre Macon. I supplement that income with freelance graphic design, legal research, writing, and the trade & sale of figures and collectibles via E-Commerce.

Upon browsing the posts within this thread - it is readily apparent that there is a lot of talent (virtually) gathered & socializing on this message board. I look forward to potential discussion, discovery, and artistic cooperation.

one can see my art: Jon-Laurence - Professional, General Artist | DeviantArt

one can visit my theatre here: https://www.theatremacon.com/

5 Likes

one of my recent pieces.

6 Likes

wow its awesome to see so many talents. I wish i could draw and create stories. I am just a nerd that loves to game lol. Not really sure I have much talent in anything.

4 Likes

One of my little craft projects is emptying Nintendo Entertainment System cartridges, strategically using a dremel and turning them into housings for computer hard drives that I salvage from busted laptops. Thematically labeling them to keep all the data organized.

Darkness-Video Games and Emulators
Aqua-music
Xenovia-:smirk:
Fran-personal projects

Still to be housed and labeled:
Jibril-Documents and e-books
Hinata (Naruto)-Pictures
Rikku-Movies
Ashe (Final Fantasy XII)-political activities
Thorn Princess-Custody and Divorce fight documents

10 Likes

That’s freaking bad ass. I would have never thought to do that. But in my head please tell me they were games that were ruined and not working. … …that’s a piece of history lol.

6 Likes

Yo, that’s awesome. Very stylistic move :100:

7 Likes

They were the obscure shovelware and crappy games that parents would get for the kids’ collection but too hard or required an instruction manual to know how to play. The kind on the shelf at 2nd & Charles for $3.

7 Likes

Ahhh ok. So basically you e given them an upgrade lol

7 Likes

whoa, that is so creative

7 Likes

wow that is pretty awesome.

5 Likes