Questions

Do you get a figurine in each otaku box?

5 Likes

Short answer, Yes!
Long answer, if you Subscribe you get either a mini figure in every box, or if you choose to upgrade the to the scale figure for an extra $20 you get a scale figure in every box.

5 Likes

You can always check FAQ on https://theotakubox.com/

5 Likes

Random gobbo.

2 Likes

Goblin Slayer sent the Gobbo back to the Abyss using portals

1 Like

“But what if you miss one?”

2 Likes

Ok so I placed my initial order on September 24th for the uncensored box, statue upgrade, and a separate order for the older Rider/Medusa statue. I have also since been billed for the October box and even have only 1 month to go already for the master level. All 3 orders say paid but unfulfilled. I have not received any further emails about the orders and from my understanding at least the September box should have shipped by now along with the separate statue. Or am I missing something?

3 Likes

You try tracking it. I only did the uncensored box with figure and short. I’ve never had issues. I live on the east coast of the USA, not sure exactly how to help. Maybe reach out to @staff for help

2 Likes

I mean I don’t even know if they have shipped or not, it just says unfulfilled and I haven’t gotten any email or anything. No tracking number or anything. That’s why I’m a bit confused cause if I remember right they should have shipped by now. As for where I live it’s Southern Central US, I don’t think shipping would be an issue or at least I’ve never really had shipping issues before.

3 Likes

Help please. Ive tried emailing Liz and my emails will not send.

2 Likes

support@theotakubox.com This is the email address, it will usually respond in a few minutes with an automated confirmation that they got your email and they will respond back to you in a couple of business days.

If you just wanna get a hold of Liz you can with questions not needing support you can try a DM’ing her here or on Instagram. Usually works for me.

2 Likes

I think they were stating that the email wasn’t working for them.

2 Likes

the problem is when i do that its saying it cant send. and all i use is gmail but if i can dm her on here or instagram,it will help alot.

3 Likes

yep. you are right

3 Likes

I don’t know then, sounds like it’s an issue with your email then. maybe check the setting there as something may need whitelisted there. I have no issue contacting support myself as I just did it about a week ago. Of course my main email is though hotmail as I’ve had that address since 98.

2 Likes

I know this supposed to be an 13+ forum; but I’m curious: Do we really have teenagers here? What are you ages?
( 29years old- 30 in Dec 23th)

3 Likes

I’m the grandfather here. 61, 62 in Feb.

2 Likes

Late 40s. Gen Xer. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

At the declining age of 34 :grin:

4 Likes

The answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everything

3 Likes