Say hi!

Hello, Doc!

5 Likes

Glad to be a part of this community!

11 Likes

Hiya, so excited to welcome you here.

6 Likes

Hey Rick! I follow your channel and love your reviews and attitude! I watched several of your box reviews, which are pretty fun and helpful. Will you keep doing them or are you having issues with youtube?

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to all the new people.

8 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i had some issues but im trying ro fix them for now its just timing, i have to make videos at my shop since i live there. I have alot of ideas and my mental helth is making me a bit bigger of an A-Hole than i want to be so hopefully soon things should level out. I do have a new channel if you aren’t aware just change the 2 to a 1 on my name

5 Likes

Just subbed bro

5 Likes

HIGHLY appreciated!

4 Likes

Hello there! I’m Kassie Kitty and I’m fairly new-ish to the anime scene. I’ve been going to conventions since about 2015 occasionally, but I truly dove in a few years ago and began collecting and cosplaying. I’m always looking for new shows to watch and hope to find amazing people along the way!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Community!! :tada:

6 Likes

Welcome! Dunno that we’re amazing. Amusing, maybe… :grimacing: :bear:

4 Likes

Welcome to the crazy house of Otaku.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Hahaha look at what’s happened to teddy ruxbin

4 Likes

It was all the Iron Maiden I ran through his speakers.

3 Likes

Haha. Yea it looks like he’s been through hell and back

4 Likes

Oh, Hey!!! Welcome @KassieKitty :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Hey Rick! I just subbed and I hope that in 2023 you will be able to full-fill all your ideas and make your channel more successful, you deserve it.

6 Likes

Thank yooouuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: iv been wanting to make a video on Manga collecting but iv been too busy but now im not busy but crazy hungover lol

4 Likes

i just messaged you on facebook

4 Likes