Say hi!

Mouse mage with the fire is for my daughterā€™s game. This is a WiP. The human wizard I just finished and need to base, and the mouse fighter was the first one Iā€™d painted in almost 30 years. I have begun basing him, but Havenā€™t taken any pics yet.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. See I couldnā€™t do that. If I started painting now it would look like a toddlers coloring book. Lol.

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad we got another gunpla artist in here. Iā€™m just getting into it and looking forward to seeing and learning.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s nice. I need to get some of the stands. I have only one complete this far. My first was a Barbados HG, I have another HG in the works, and then two MGs still in boxs

4 Likes

I didnā€™t really have to much trouble with that HG but Iā€™m knowni have my work cut out for me with the MG. Worse case Iā€™ll pull up YouTube or google images. Not gonna mess with the MG until I feel confident enough to do them. I grabbed them for the fear of them not being in stock at the hobby town. Thatā€™s where I get my kits.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s looking nice. Yeah Iā€™m not looking forward to the stickers but I got this really skills tweezers and I way order spare stickers. Do you watch any YouTube videos on gunpla?

4 Likes

If you want to see a good one check out studio g

4 Likes

Bless your heart, thank you for sharing! And I love the Qat thing, we need to make this viral lol :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

A well rounded nerd is such a life achievement. I love it, kinda can say the same for myself. Enjoying these things is what I live for :black_heart:

4 Likes

Oh wow, Don Bluth vibe! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I love how cats always lie between the legs, and if you have the covers on, you can just stay there stuck forever xD

4 Likes

Hey all. Iā€™ve been a subscriber since June 2022 when I first saw the Otaku Box display at FanExpo. Iā€™m new to anime, maybe a year or so and I watch anything and everything. Obviously I like some better than others, but Iā€™ll try anything once. Iā€™ve been attending cons for about 10 years and noticed lately that anime is becoming much more popular so I thought Iā€™d see what all the excitement was and havenā€™t looked back. I donā€™t post often, work tends to dominate my life lately, but I hope to at least be a semi-regular.

9 Likes

Name is Trevor. Been a Box member for a while now. I live in Vegas and always looking for friends.

9 Likes

Wooo! @CaptJack @Daidoji_Uji welcome to the gang, we have cookies :black_heart:

4 Likes

Chocolate chip or raisen acting like chocolate chip?

5 Likes

Hi there, Iā€™m Patrick. Been a Box member for some time now. Grew up with anime as a kid in the 90s and really got into anime, manga, and JRPGs in High School. Ghost in the Shell, Azumanga Daioh, Evangelion, and Cowboy Bebop are the series Iā€™ll cherish the most. Recently got back into watching new series after being out of the loop since the late 2000s.
I also havenā€™t checked in on my Neopet in a while. Poor thingā€¦ :cry:

11 Likes

Welcome! Your cats are so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Heya fellow 90s kid! Welcome to the gang :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hello, my name is Doc. I recently just joined the Otaku Box back in September. Itā€™s a pretty great service and I love supporting small creators. Although Iā€™ll definitely upgrade my subscription to include a scale figure.

Itā€™s great to meet you all!

10 Likes

Ouuchh my neopets must hate me by now!!! Welcome!!!

5 Likes