What would you do if you got stuck in SAO

Hell yeah brother. You damn near got them all hunh?

4 Likes

Wait there’s only 5? If that’s the case then I think I have them all.

5 Likes

They look so good together!!! :drooling_face: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Humm coins did I miss something. I need coins. Oh, and to the SAO. I would level up solo if I knew the game before it happened, I would hit all the leveling spots to get as high as I can as fast as possible. Not sure I would do the raiding thing or not but more and likely once I got to a decent level and polished my skills.

4 Likes

i will be totally honest lol
i don’t like SAO :joy:

4 Likes

wow nice
i had one
but sold it
Didn’t know there was more of them
and different ones

4 Likes

WOW so cool
love how you have the stands for the coins :fire::fire:
and i see that ichigo mask😎

4 Likes

It’s all good. Everyone has there preference. Shoot I’m not a fan of Naruto and MHA

4 Likes

i feel it hahah

4 Likes

WOW thats awesome that you made them yourself!!
heck yeah man if you can do it yourself and save money?? shoot why not hahah thats epic🔥

3 Likes

If you see a lot of @Keiffer hes done a lot of custom and one of a kind fabrications. Sure he wouldn’t mind posting those pics again. Especially his pillows for his figures. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s a damn creative stuff… love it

4 Likes

I totally need to make a hanger like that!! It’s so simple and works so well… (and It reminds me so much of my grandpa handicrafts :laughing:)

4 Likes

Hahah. I’d probably do the same if I’m not out in the fields farming slimes…see what I did there. Anime reference, I’ve Been Killing Slimes For 300 Years And Maxed Out My Level

3 Likes

Yes I would definitely Max out my defense stats to 100… Let’s go Maple tree

3 Likes

I’d probably be the one to start the Moonlit Black Cats, fall in love, then get trapped in a trap room with my guild trying to save everyone, and watch it all fall apart… sad but true.

I would also probably have started Fuurinkazan and teach survival to those that ask for it.

I would probably be someone like Klein. Cuz I dont go hardcore like Kirito and I am a natural leader/guide but follow experience when I know it is trustworthy.

3 Likes