What would you do if you got stuck in SAO

i would only join a party if i knew the other player are people i can trust… maybe Laughing Coffin

5 Likes

That’s a hard question… I have a hard time interacting with other players, but that would be bad… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t know much about SAO, but I definitely wouldn’t be one of the clearers so… Could I craft items for them instead and prepare lots of HP and Mana potions?

6 Likes

i remember reading that someone actually designed a vr headset that works just like the original SAO headsets
(kinda wondering why they would make such a thing)

7 Likes

I would do exactly what almost every other character did and just try to survive. XD

8 Likes

yes you can

5 Likes

the tech is out there and i would try playing games in a full dive like in SAO

4 Likes

Slow and steady… hunt boars till you can beat then with your finger… next town…etc.

6 Likes

I would help on the front line just till I saved some money and then after a few floors bosses stoped and money saved i would leave the front line and live comfortably in the safe floors just to play it save i would do my part but then live my life save till freed.

4 Likes

I would probably die

6 Likes

That would be the perfect life. I would try to lvl up as fast as I could. Try do everything I could solo of course. Then eventually try and work on getting a harem. Lol

4 Likes

I’d probably hole up in a safe town and rarely if ever venture outside where I could possibly die, unless it was to level up on weak enemies I knew I could defeat without much risk. And teaming up with someone? Forget it, not unless I knew them like the back of my hand.

4 Likes

I would just run and run and run endlessly and explore and collect whatever I can :joy::joy::grin:

5 Likes

Just grabbing things on the go. Not really paying attention to the item description. Lol. Just have a bag full of randomness. Haha.

4 Likes

I am a solo player by nature anyway so id level up as much as possible before moving on and clearing any quests i can along the way being the first to clear is always a blast i usually treat my games like i have no resets anyways so not much different for me

6 Likes

Oh, man I would stick to trade and crafting, developing a business, maybe learn to craft top notch gear and clothes :smiley:

5 Likes

I’d be your most loyal customer.

5 Likes

it depends on what the Cavs and came masters would give me for a Skill set:

melee: i am not a large imposing individual, so small arms like short swords/maces/clubs and spears. i think a sheild would hinder me more depending on the weight and length of the weapon weilded… main stat agility

ranged: i have xp with automatic weapons such as the m4 or m9a… so a 90lb crossbow would be fine. a bow up to about 52” would also work.throwing weapons are expensive so thats out…

mage/sage: medium range or cqc…probably control skills. water skills ( healing, buff/debuff)

black mage : electricity ( black lighting, chain lightning ect) fire ( firebolt, fireball,firewall,flame sheild)
ice ( frost sheild, ice beam, ice crystal, ice bolt, frost nova )

moveset based off of : diablo, ff3, eldenring

5 Likes

part two crafting:

Every RPG or MMO I have played other than being a healer or a Frontline fighter. I ended up crafting for my clan/alliance. Normally I get my crafting levels up extremely quickly within one or two weeks of the release of the particular blue print or items needed to be crafted then I would figure out what read or mobs that dropped materials or fragments or whatever that is needed…

Since I have real crafting skills in real life, because I work with metal wood, acrylics, ceramics and volatile chemicals, I would be possibly extremely high leveled… also I’m going to use rise of kingdoms. For example, I don’t craft trash I don’t even bother crafting unless it is T4 or higher because the materials are so hard to get a hold of and it takes so much time and resources that wasting my resources on anything lower than the tier that is used for META is just not a good idea .

If I had to get crafting experience or whatever that’s one thing, but if I am crafting for a battle or a raid, I would not screw around I would go straight up meta.

My services would not be free either. You would have to provide your own crafting materials and on top of that you’d have to grease my palm in one way or another, because I would be in high demand like I am in lord of the rings online master crafters, especially those with high reputation with a craft and guilds, are few and far between.

It’s a lot to chew on, but normally I get a lot of help from my alliance or clan members in my stipulations of roles aren’t very hard to follow because I cannot farm certain materials by myself such as the Jansen Morris or in rise of kingdoms I have to wait months to get enough small materials to make a big one.

It’s a lot to read, but it explains basically the mechanics of most of the crafting system that I know of in video games past present and future

6 Likes

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I would make the best kickass armor for my best customer :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. Best customers would be identified as those with a Liz merch/coin

3 Likes