Would you spend the money on 1 figure? Or what one figure would cost would you get multiple?

I feel like those convo took a sharp turn into something just a tan dark/taboo. Lol

5 Likes

Eh, its still on topic its about gaining the money for one figure or many just in a different way to gain said money. Not like you are gonna do it and I am not gonna do it

6 Likes

Yeah true. I like my organs. There mine. That being said imma just wait, have to remember Xmas is coming up and I have a big family. Plan on getting the parents a new tv, most likely a LG Oled.

5 Likes

Nice sounds like a solid plan, send mine so alcohol then buy myself a nice new figure

6 Likes

Or??? I could buy everyone figures and they not like it and just give it to me. Lol….or be like yeah that’s a good one I’ll keep it safe in my case for you.

5 Likes

lmfao WOW…why didnt I think of that, Its genius really damn it

6 Likes

Right! It’s a win win. And then family that are on the lower end of the love spectrum I’ll just wrap the empty boxes I have and put a gift card in it. Hahah​:japanese_ogre::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

So you have chosen the Multi-figure route very sly of you, But also a smart move what are the chances they would want to keep them?

5 Likes

None at all. My family doesn’t really understand why I’m into the genre. Like i said in the introduction to myself i was secretive of liking anime. Two years ago i had rebirth i guess you could say and stopped caring what people said or thought. Needless to say it’s been like a huge weight off my shoulders. My family knows it’s not a bad thing. They just see what I’ve done in my life and understand that anime makes me happy. So back to your question they’d give it to me but I also feel they would keep so they could be closer to me if that makes since. Sorry For the long answer.

7 Likes

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN
Real talk huh its cool no biggy. I think you owe yourself a figure but understandable

6 Likes

Haha JOIN US. That would be awesome if they did. You ever get that gundam figure you saw on Amazon?

6 Likes

O that was for someone else, I gotta import my Lord Astray Omega 50 bucks so not to bad

6 Likes

Oh that’s a nice one. Did you happen to see the MGs I posted yesterday? I think I tagged you. Can’t remember.

6 Likes

I did, you gotta show em when you finish them up

6 Likes

That’s an option. I try to avoid using credit cards. When I was way younger I made a lot of bad decisions lol, got ptsd from paying them off.

5 Likes

Oh definitely. I havnt even touched a gundam this weekend, literally been just relaxing. Was gonna do it tonight but I have been watching all the fights, UFC then top rank boxing while streaming that stupid jake Paul fight

4 Likes

I would say do what makes you happy. Price is big deal but if you like it then its worth it sure probably pricey but if you want it and have set aside the money then go for it

7 Likes

Collectible figures have gotten so good and there are so many licenses and competition I just can’t choose only one. My collection is pretty mixed… Some anime and some movie figures, love them all!

7 Likes

I love these so much! I also love all the other Bishoujo series, especially the horror girls I want them all!!!

s-l500 (1)
s-l500
s-l600

7 Likes

Wow… This is just damn good. Love IT!

6 Likes