Would you spend the money on 1 figure? Or what one figure would cost would you get multiple?

These are three Garage Kits I have pre-ordered. These are not your typical figures, but more along the lines of resin model kits your put together and paint yourself. Of course I pre-ordered them when they were available on the site pre-painted and professionally put together by the company “Gathering”.
The biggest problem with the site watermarked in these images, is orders are made in batches and can take months or more to arrive. For reference I ordered Racherna back in April and she still hasn’t arrived. I’m taking a major risk ordering off this site as it’s still unproven to me at the current moment (although sources say they are legit), for refence of how big of a hit I may take if it turns out to be a scam site, that would be about $500, Rachnera alone was $200 while on sale and Miia and Suu were about $150 each while on sale.
I read from several sources the site is legit and I know personally the site has been active for years, I can even still login and see my order status. Every source I read just says the company takes a long time to process orders since they do them in pre-order batches with order quotas to be filled first.
I do not recommend anyone using e2046 who isn’t patient. I’m taking a major risk with my orders anyway. So I DO NOT ENDOSE this E2046 site until I actually get my orders fulfilled. I’ll keep the group posted if and when they arrive.

9 Likes

Wow! The Pennywise and Scissor hands are my favorites!

6 Likes

Get the figure. But only if it doesn’t hurt the bank. Health and bills obviously come first, that being said if you can afford it get it.

6 Likes

Shoot you never know nowadays Amazon gift cards as payment, lol
Yeah that sounds like plan. I need to finish my gundam figures.

5 Likes

Ahhh ok. Damn. That’s still good though.

5 Likes

These are so amazing, though is it me ,or are Rachneras legs a bit longer than her original concept art?

5 Likes

It looks like they are a little longer

5 Likes

Oh man… yeah… these are pretty awesome!

5 Likes

Yeah that is nice. I have no purpose for curtains. I use black out stuff on my window. Shoot I wonder if they got a shower curtain. Now that would be dope.

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Yeah buddy once they get that nice steam action it’ll look even better. Shoot I say spray a little starch in them as well lol

5 Likes

Couldn’t have said any better lol.

6 Likes

Hey zoysite, did you ever get your monster musume figures?

6 Likes

there are many factors that determine when I’m willing to pay for a figurine. Obviously, the larger and more detailed the more I’m going to pay for example, No zero no tsukaima louise runs on average $300 with the season, one collectors set, which is extremely rare. I’ll drop a couple hundred dollars on it but it’s got to be official.

Custom figurines if you go to the den of imagination, even the small ones are hundreds of dollars but they are handmade.

So I answer a question with a bunch of others, such as quality time required to 3-D print, or to mold, detail, level, and region of the world that I have to have it shipped from… all those play a part in price

7 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I don’t mind spending money on good figures. I have been scammed by not so good figures marketed as good ones. Why I try to stick to the main figure sites. Slowly I’m getting the ones I wanted/had an eye on, a majority of them are no longer in production so people are price gauging, totally understandable

6 Likes

I think watching hands on reviews on youtube is the best way to determine your purchase. Also good to find out if a bootleg or KO version is out there and find out how to spot the differences.

7 Likes

Hmm nice tips! I was thinking about buying a figure or two after the holidays… I’ll pay attention to that!

6 Likes

So that’s what I will do from time to time but I’ve got to the point where depending on the company creating it I don’t have to worry about that stuff. There’s just trusted brands you know

6 Likes

Youtube reviews and forum discussions are best when purchasing a specific figure. Even reputable companies can screw up with specific figures, specially if they are articulated, and can have issues like fragile / loose joints, paint issues and so on.

7 Likes

Well, I did it. Got my holiday bonus today and ordered her as a present to myself. She is the most expensive figure I’ve purchased to date at a penny shy of $500USD. Not anime, but still a cartoon character. ETA Dec 29.

Next, I go find a reliable vendor to order my Albedo figure from.

4 Likes

DAMN! That looks alive

5 Likes