Is there any popular anime you didn't like and why?

I cant handle the opening song ,i get a== wanna rip my bleading ears off head== kinda feeling… :confused:

4 Likes

XDD I feel like that listening to Tokyo Ghoul 1st opening song lol

5 Likes

:unamused::face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::pensive::shushing_face:

3 Likes

I stand by it still

4 Likes

One piece-because of the art and the story.

Dragon Ball Z-the story because it seems to just keep going and going, like the energizer bunny.

JoJo-the art it just never appealed to me.

Chainsaw Man and One Punch Man just never grabbed my attention

6 Likes

I watched the first season of Punch man and throughly enjoyed it, I’ve heard that the second season was not as good. I’ll give a try after I am done watching other stuff.

4 Likes

Second season isn’t that bad but it’s not as good as the first. Worth a watch.

4 Likes

“One Piece”. I usually like the Japanese sense of humor but this show is just too silly for me.

“Demon Slayer”. SOOOOOO boring! I got through three episodes and was waiting for him to spend an entire episode sorting his mail. Yes, everyone says “It gets better!” but I just can’t slog through 10 episodes of anything for something to finally happen.

“Dargonball Z” and Everything After It. Back in the late 1990s when it first appeared on Toonami, I watched one episode while on break for Thanksgiving. When I went on break for Christmas, Goku was still powering up in the same fight. too much. And don’t get me started on the power creep.

5 Likes

One piece I have never been able to get into. I’ve tried it so many times and every time I go to watch it I just don’t feel like watching it. Nothing against the series its just not my personal taste. And then there’s Boruto… But I feel a lot of people feel the same way about Boruto as I do

6 Likes

Same. Not sure what it is about One Piece that absolutely irritates me, but something about it does. i’m usually all over the comedies, too. I think it might have something to do with the art style.

4 Likes

Death Note. Once L died I just stopped watching. What’s the point after that

5 Likes

Agreed, although I just wrote it off as not being in my preferred genre.

5 Likes