Otaku Box past boxes on Ebay $$$

I wouldn’t sell my waifu cards but i would love a re-release of the first few cards. The quality of the cards have gotten better and i would like to see the first ones “remastered”. Especially the Jibril and Albedo cards.

10 Likes

I asked Liz about past cards and I don’t think we will get remastered cards, but I think old cards should be available on the new webshop page she is releasing. Let’s hope the shop will be available soon! :grinning:

7 Likes

i wouldn’t sell mine, but i would like to have the card and button from the January 2020 box (ecchi version) so i could have the sense of completion if there ever no longer included in the box at all because, i joined in February and saw the cards were numbered, so yea.

7 Likes

Let’s hope the cards will be available at the shop!

6 Likes

Im just curious if there was any hinata or albedo content i missed out on from the first year of boxes :frowning: i want them

5 Likes

What PWC said!

4 Likes

Check with support :slight_smile:. You can always ask.

6 Likes

There is Hinata and Albedo card, as I know, Albedo Coin, an Albedo t-shirt, and two Albedo figures… can’t remember anything else… could be some small items.

7 Likes

But would that help me get it is the big question lol

6 Likes

Nothing to lose if you ask

6 Likes

Touche

4 Likes

So the reply was as of right now there is no way to get previous content but they have the store in progress with a potential to have some stuff on there from previous boxes

6 Likes

Geeeessshhh! $80… really going with the upcharge are they! Yeah I couldn’t do that. But to be fair it is there so what they want to do with it is there choice. especially with all the price inflation here lately I don’t blame people. Shoot if it got real bad for me I’d be selling my stuff to.

5 Likes

I can definitely see you point and agree with you. But maybe just don’t assume. Maybe times are tuff for them. But most likely your right it is just pure greed. But that’s what this world is built on. Sad but the truth. Don’t let that shit get to you bro.

4 Likes

Yeah then that’s a bit different. Shoot if people are easily persuaded into buying it then so be it. We need to help get TOB out there, and spread it so everyone knows where to get it. Instead of these people on eBay.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s smart to find a better deal. I’m not about to part ways with figures or coins. I do however have items I would be willing to trade or what not. I should probably post what I’m not using or don’t use.

4 Likes

Yeah. I could set a price to $150 but nobody is forcing you to buy a figure for $150, there should be a better deal out there. When the item stays unsold for a long time, I think they will lower the price.

5 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah that’s one way to put it.

4 Likes

There are many better options. Example: Venus Project - Jacque Fresco - I’m an activist for this one.

5 Likes

Holy shit! I didn’t think anyone else knew about this. Lol. I don’t know a whole ton about it but it’s awesome to see someone knows about it. It’s true what they say, Florida people are just made different. In this way it’s a good thing.

6 Likes