Otaku Box past boxes on Ebay $$$

Pretty sure you all know how I feel about eBay. But good @Keiffer stay off it. Amazon is good. If you sign up for moooks a million you get like a 10% discount at checkout every time. I only order manga off Amazon if they don’t have it at BaM

4 Likes

They dont do any research lol

4 Likes

There is some definite price gouging

4 Likes

Why would they when they know someone is gonna but it

3 Likes

Yeah you would think. But there ways around that. Shoot look at Uber and all those delivery services. People make good money. And to top it off your pretty much your own boss

4 Likes

Well that’s a good thing. People need to be smarter before giving there money to these crooks

4 Likes

People on EBay are already selling the medical bag from the newest box.

4 Likes

Yeaa they like to do that, if only one of them would sell me the DxD coin I missed!!!
Nevermind its up there but its like half the cost of the Box itself lol I would rather just give that money to Liz for one

4 Likes

You should ask Liz about that one.

3 Likes

See I want to, But I am holding out hopes for the buying the stuff from missed boxes

3 Likes

Same. There’s so much I’d buy if the ebay folks were selling at a reasonable price. But I really don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount on things I missed. I did buy the Miia luggage tage secondhand though- that one I just could not say no to.

4 Likes

Would anyone sell me the hero certificate the one for being subscribed to the otaku box for six months, I have message the support on multiple occasions and filled out the form to receive the hero certificate and each month I don’t receive one and I don’t know how else to get one

3 Likes

Oof that’s a toughie, I’m not even sure I have it anymore as I may have tossed it. I do know you only get one of those.
You get a ton of Legendary Certificates but only one Master and one Hero unless you unsubscribe and start from scratch.

Maybe subscribe with a separate account to the bare basic box for 6th months?

2 Likes

Yeah I am likely just goin to unsubscribe and buy a regular subscription, it suck that I have to do that as I have never even received one hero certificate, it really bother me that this company does this

3 Likes

If you can’t afford it, don’t do that. It’s really just a peice of cardboard and not really collectable. to subscribe to a second box for over 6 months will cost you over $180 minimum. not including shipping. Yeah you get double the items and sometimes its great to get multiple of items you used a lot, but just for a certificate? I’m not sure the cost is worth it. I’d try contacting support one more time first!.

2 Likes

I will look and see if I can find mine you can have mine no problem at all, i just ask you pay it forward. No biggie.

Ill look in the morning for it.

4 Likes

Oh wow, that would be great, I have no problem paying

3 Likes

I looked through my otaku stuff and i dont have mine i probably threw it out sorry man

3 Likes

That’s copyright tho, and stealing from Liz without permission even if they owed them. :roll_eyes: She works hard to give us decent stuff.

3 Likes